Saturday, February 26, 2011

Our Journey Begins

We had begun our Mission trip, in the airport I pick up a magazine to read on the way. I am thumbing through the magazine when I come across an ad for a lotion, and it reads " We're on a Mission to Rescue Dry Skin" well, this ad I feel is used by God to speak to my heart. It speaks and says, you're on a Mission now. Your Mission begins now on this plane with the people you come in contact with. Your Mission continues after you are done with your lessons and you go on Safari to Ambocelli. You are always on Mission. Wow! God can tap you on the shoulder, and use whatever he wants to get your attention and remind you of what you are doing, what you are here for, in what ever way he wants to, even an appointed ad in a magazine! So, I tore the page out of the magazine, and will be putting it into my travel journal. I am home now, and blogging about my Mission trip to Kenya, and yet, I am still on Mission with God. My Mission will not be over until I go to heaven to be with the Lord. I am thankful that He has given me a Mission to work, a purpose in life. I am thankful that Kenya is just a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment